Can you believe that you guys have 2 boys?? I wonder what Beck & Lis are going to have. I wouldn't be surprised if all of you had boys...how crazy would that be :)
Well, you're two boys are adorable. And that little Hayden isn't little anymore. I hear that the family will be out by you for Thanksgiving. That should be fun. Chris, Aubrie & I are able to make it out to Colorado, and so are my parents. So we will all be together! Can't wait to see more pictures.
2 Comments:
Can you believe that you guys have 2 boys?? I wonder what Beck & Lis are going to have. I wouldn't be surprised if all of you had boys...how crazy would that be :)
Well, you're two boys are adorable. And that little Hayden isn't little anymore. I hear that the family will be out by you for Thanksgiving. That should be fun. Chris, Aubrie & I are able to make it out to Colorado, and so are my parents. So we will all be together! Can't wait to see more pictures.
By
April, at 9:28 PM
Hey, Update already!!! Love ya
By
becs, at 1:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home