

What is up with this Florida weather? I know I shouldn't be whining because some of you are truely freezing, but we had to break out the winter wear yesterday and today. And yes, we do actually have winter coats. We just don't get to use them very often. Yesterday and today we reached a high of 50 degrees and it actually got down into the 20's last night. We had to turn the heat on! My Florida boys are not digging this cold weather. Hayden does not like to get all bundled up in pants and long sleeves, so that has been a fight. Don't panic though, we are going to be back in the 80's by Saturday!
1 Comments:
Yes, it is freezing here. But, I haven't left the house in 3 days, so I haven't had to face the weather really that much. I like the camo coat on Hayden. Oh, and Hunter, I love your mikey coat too!!!
By
becs, at 6:26 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home