
A great Florida Day! However it was not a great Florida night, when we woke up this morning there was a lot of water and wind. Hunter's first soccer game got cancelled this morning, because of so much rain the night before. He was so disappointed, because he walked around in his soccer uniform the whole evening before in anticipation of the big game. The fields were just too wet, so we decided to enjoy our time off and play outside!

Today we enjoyed our 65 degree weather, it was really windy, but we went ouside and Hunter rode his new bike and Hayden did some chalking on the sidewalk. I asked the boys to smile nice, and this is what I got!

St. Jude Trike-A-Thon!
Hunter's school participated in a Trike-A-Thon on Friday to raise money for St. Jude Research Hospital. Hunter raised $100.00 thanks to our friends and family! All the children brought their bikes to school and rode laps around the parking lot. It was a great event, and I was so proud of Hunter and all the kids, they rode hard. We did discover that day that Hunter had definatly outgrown his bike, time to pass it along to Hayden.

Almost 80 kids participated and we only had a few traffic accidents!

Hunter having a snack break at the Trike-A-Thon!
1 Comments:
I love the picture of your boys and their "smiley" faces. Too cute!! Hayden's "smile" is great. At least you can get a cute look from your kids. Aubrie won't budge sometimes. I'll get the blank stare into the camera. Not one for the frame pictures.
Are you guys able to make it for the reunion?
By
Anonymous, at 4:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home