Hunter and I at the Mother's Day Tea at our school. They sang some cute songs and made us gifts, and then we got to eat some yummy food. Who knew several hours later we would all come down with the flu! My buddy Uncle Justin!
Beck was sharing w/ me how sick all of you were over there. I'm so happy to hear that things are finally looking up. Hopefully this will be the last strain of flu for the spring/summer seasons.
Are you missing your parents? I was lucky to be able to see your mom this past week. Sounds like they are slowly but surely adjusting to Boston living.
1 Comments:
Beck was sharing w/ me how sick all of you were over there. I'm so happy to hear that things are finally looking up. Hopefully this will be the last strain of flu for the spring/summer seasons.
Are you missing your parents? I was lucky to be able to see your mom this past week. Sounds like they are slowly but surely adjusting to Boston living.
By
Anonymous, at 9:47 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home