The Youngs

Friday, August 22, 2008

Hayden turns "2"! We had his birthday bash last Saturday with all our friends. Everybody swam, including Hayden. He really enjoyed the whole day too, it was nice to see him being such a big boy.
Roxy has really become part of the family. Hayden loves to pet her and she doesn't mind either.
Uncle Josh comes for a visit before school starts.
An exciting game of "Snap" with Papa Ray.

1 Comments:

  • Ahhh such a big boy! Your BABY is two!!! I was tearing up today packing away Jack's 0-3 month clothes. I don't even want to THINK about MY baby turning TWO!

    Julia is planning a trip to see Hunter. I told her she has to take her brother. She replied,"That's fine mom. We'll see you in a bit". Nice. have fun Ang!

    By Blogger Lisa, at 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home